Wednesday 25 July 2007

Writing a Book - A Poem.

I'm trying to sit and write a book,
I wish it was as easy as it looks,
But words they come and words they go,
My mind goes blank and I'm shouting NO!!!!

I so want to get this story done,
But I'm also having a lot of fun,
I'm creating characters I never knew
But so wish that they could come true,

There is a Grace and a Carly too,
I bet you wish that you knew
Who they were and what they do,
The journeys they have that would touch me and you,

But you'll have to wait till the day,
I write the last line and hope and pray,
That my story may get published so,
For the story to open and flow,

But if it doesn't get published at all,
I will still share the story with you,
For what is a book without a story,
and people to read in all it's glory,

It's something to pass down to my generations too,
They will know what it was like for me and you,
Knowing what it's like in this day and age,
I hope they enjoy every page.

' © Copyright By Margo. July 2007'

No comments: