Wednesday 25 July 2007

It's Over!!

The Harry Potter series is over, well sort of as I can always re-read the books again which I plan to do over and over again. I do plan to re-read all my books, including The Priestess of the White by Trudi Canavan & To Kill A Mocking Bird by Harper Lee, which I hated. But I've read books before and disliked them only to like them when I give them another go.

Atm I've had a headache these past four days in which I read Harry Potter non stop. I was going to take a rest from reading but now I'm reading HP & the Prisoner of Azkaban. I guess I'm just addicted to reading. But no doubt soon I'll be taking time out as that's how it goes.

The kids have broken up for Summer, Joe goes away with his auntie, uncle and cousin to Hasting for a week in August. He's really looking forward to that.

I'm hoping to be working from September, I'm so bored at home now.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Yay Hastings.

Margo. said...

Yay!!! Joe is looking forward to it.