Sunday 8 July 2007

Live Earth Concert

I watched the Live Earth Concert yesterday, and I really enjoyed it. I spent the afternoon/evening reading on my bed as I listened to the music and waited for my favourite acts.

My favourites were:

Keane: Doesn't Tom Chaplin look different! He looked healthier and happier)

Metallica: When they said 'Nothing Else Matters' it was fantastic!!!!!

Foo Fighters: It's the first time I have seen these guys sing live, they were fantastic I love 'Best of You'

And not forgetting the wonderful and very talented Madonna!!! She was brilliant! I also love her new song 'Hey You' she is such an inspiration and when I'm her age, I hope my body is in as good as shape her hers, she's looks fantastic!

2 comments:

Clare said...

Loved Madonna what a woman! :-))

Margo. said...

I know, she is fantastic!!!