Friday 6 July 2007

I'm on a Mission

I'm on a mission, I'm trying to be as positive as I can possibly be. I've been doing this since I last posted about a certain celebrity. So instead of feeling down about certain situations, I'm trying to see the positive in them and in people. I'm doing this by stepping out of the situation and trying to view it from the outside.

It's helped me this week, and I am going to try and keep it going. Now I know that in life, there's a balance, sometimes we find ourselves being negative. May be this is the balance that's needed at times. After all, we're only human and there's a balance in everything (Night and day, good and bad, male and female etc..) . If you find yourself being negative, as long as you're not hurting another then I think it's OK.

But at the moment, my mission is to try and see the good in everything and try to be as positive as I can be.

If anyone else wants to try it and join in, feel free.

No comments: