Saturday 21 July 2007

An Angel

Tonight I saw an angel,
She was standing on the stage,
She wore a pretty smile,
She had a flower in her hair,
I looked up to this angel,
And knew she was the best,
I'll never forget when she saw us,
and put her hands up in the air,
She performed with such grace,
I loved every single moment,
I love this little angel,
She has my heart forever more.

Tonight I went and saw Sophie's Show with her mum, Jess. Sophie was fantastic and I was so proud of her on that stage. I felt so happy when she saw us and waved back. I am so proud of Sophie and my heart leapt when she performed. Although I don't have a little girl of my own, I know Sophie is my little girl. She's so beautiful.

2 comments:

Jess said...

It was wonderful wasn't it Marg.
I couldn't stop smiling when Sophie was on that stage.

Unknown said...

You've always had a close relationship with Sophie. She sounds like a very special little girl, an angel indeed.