Wednesday 4 July 2007

Peace and Quiet?

Last night my neighbour had her music after 9:30 pm. It was on for just under half an hour, and although it wasn't long. It was really stressful for us. We don't know when she's going to turn it off, or for how long it will play? I end up sitting there waiting for her music to come on.

In all honesty, although it pisses me off. I can put up with her music during the day. But when the evening comes, it's different. Hubby has to get up at 4:30am for work and all we want to do in the evening is relax. At the moment I'm finding that really hard to do. Also I'm trying to not let it get to me or get me down. It's affected me in the fact that I can't relax and join in my forums like I usually do, and also I can't relax enough to read right now. I can't relax like I used too, full stop!

So I'm practicing more reiki and trying to keep myself busy. I'm also trying not to hate my neighbour, but instead to think kindly of her, I can tell you thats hard to do when they don't respect your peace and quiet.

This is supposed to be a number 9 year, where good things happen. well number 9 has always been an unlucky number for me, and it seems to be proving me right!


But enough ranting, I'll try and think of positive thoughts. Hmmmmm

No comments: