Saturday 4 August 2007

A Week with out Joe.

OMG, I'm sitting here crying. My youngest son Joe has just left with my sister & her hubby and daughter to go to Hastings for a week. It's the first time Joe will have been away for a week, and I am so going to miss him. But I know he's going to be so busy he won't miss me. I don't know what came over me? As I didn't think I'd cry. But as they left and was out of the door the tears started to come. I shut the door after waving them goodbye and ran upstairs as I didn't want my eldest boys and hubby to see me crying.

I'm OK now, the tears are stopping. I don't know how I'll cope when all my boys fly the nest.
Silly me I know.

2 comments:

Clare said...

Awwww Margo your a mum its so natural, my mum cried when I left home and I was 25 LOL ((huggles))

Margo. said...

Hehehe thanks Clare. xXx