Thursday 17 January 2008

Tarot.

This year I was told is a number 9 year, which means it's a year for tying all the loose ends up. I've had my tarot deck for about 5 years now, as hubby bought them for me after I told him I wanted a certain deck. He hunted it down, and got me it. So this deck is very special to me. It's the Thoth deck. I have tried time and time again to work with these cards, and I have had some success, but I feel I am restricted because I don't have full knowledge of the symbols on the cards etc... So, hubby has for my birthday, ordered me a book The Thoth Companion by Michael Osiris Snuffin
I can't wait to get it, and hopefully with the help of this book, I will understand much more about this deck.

I've also joined a tarot forum, it's one I found years ago, and finally joined up in 2006, but have only just started to post on there. I guess I wasn't drawn to the tarot as much as I am now. The forum is Aeclectic Tarot So far it seems really welcoming and I think I'm going to like it there. I've been able to read oracle cards with no problem since 2003, and although I love reading them, it's time to move onto a more serious sort of divination which is the tarot. I am hoping to eventually do readings professionally.

No comments: