Sunday 4 November 2007

Zelda on DS Light

I'm playing Zelda on my eldest son's DS Light. I haven't played games other than 'The Sims2' 'Theme Hospital' 'Sim City 4000' and now I'm playing Zelda. I seem to be getting back the bug for computer games. I'm really enjoying Zelda, and it takes me back to the days when I used to play it on the Super Nintendo.

Hubby & I went to see his mum this morning, she had fallen over after visiting an anti smoking clinic, last week.. Luckily her arm isn't broken, but it looks awful. It's badly bruised and has a huge lump on it, the lump is a blood clot. She's in so much pain with it and the poor thing has trouble breathing because of her lungs. When I see her I want to give her Reiki, but I don't know how to? It's not that I don't know how, as of course I know how but, I just feel awkward as she might think I'm a complete nutter.

It's been a nice day today, and I am really looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I still love my job. :)

No comments: